David Sankel is a Software Engineering Manager/TL at Bloomberg and an active member of the C++ Standardization Committee. His experience spans microservice architectures, CAD/CAM, computer graphics, visual programming languages, web applications, computer vision, and cryptography. He is a frequent speaker at C++ conferences and specializes in large-scale software engineering and advanced C++ topics. David’s interests include dependently typed languages, semantic domains, EDSLs, and functional reactive programming. He is the project editor of the C++ Reflection TS, a member of the Boost steering committee, and an author of serveral C++ proposals including pattern matching and language variants.
- ReSharper C++ 2019.1 More Responsive, Better for Unreal Engine, and with New Language Features
- Top 25 C++ API design mistakes and how to avoid them
- 2019 Annual C++ Developer Survey
- C++ Reflection TS
- C++Now 2018: David Sankel "C++17's std::pmr Comes with a Cost"
- CppCon 2017: David Sankel "So, you inherited a large code base..."
See a mistake? Edit this post!