Kris is a C++ Software Engineer who currently lives a couple of doors down from CppCon 2019. He has worked in different industries over the years including telecommunications, games and most recently finance for Quantlab Financial. He has an interest in modern C++ development with a focus on performance and quality. He is an open source enthusiast with multiple open source libraries where he uses template metaprogramming techniques to support the C++ rule - "Don't pay for what you don't use" whilst trying to be as declarative as possible with a help of domain-specific languages. Kris is also a keen advocate of extreme programming techniques, test/behaviour driven development and truly believes that 'the only way to go fast is to go well!'.
- CppCon 2018: Kris Jusiak "State Machines Battlefield - Naive vs STL vs Boost"
- CppCon 2018: Kris Jusiak "[Boost].DI - Inject all the things!"
- C++Now 2016: Kris Jusiak: A C++14 Dependency Injection Library
- Concepts driven design - Kris Jusiak - Meeting C++ 2017
- Download PVS-Studio
- Technologies used in the PVS-Studio code analyzer for finding bugs and potential vulnerabilities
See a mistake? Edit this post!