Isabella Muerte is a C++ Bruja, Build System Titan, and an open source advocate. She cares deeply about improving the workflow and debugging experience the C++ community currently has and is designing and implementing an experimental next-generation build system called Coven based on ideas mentioned in her CppCon 2017 talk "There Will Be Build Systems", while also simultaneously ripping CMake apart and putting it back together again with a library titled IXM. She recently launched aliasa.io, a small URL routing service intended for the CMake FetchContent module. She enjoys playing Destiny 2, acquiring tattoos, and is currently trying to master the five elements of earth, wind, water, fire, and gun (but she makes no promises). She bows to no entity but the terrifying Eldritch Daystar we call the "sun", and hopes to one day own two german shepherds named Rip and Tear.
- Modern C++ Lamentations
- C++ at the end of 2018
- Getting you there - your C++ standardization efforts in 2019
- Visual Studio Intellicode
- P0468R1 An Intrusive Smart Pointer
- P1272R0 Byteswapping for fun&&nuf
- P1275R0 Desert Sessions: Improving hostile environment interactions
- P1276R0 Void Main
- P1279R0 std::breakpoint
- P1280R0 Integer Width Literals
- CppCon 2017: Isabella Muerte "There Will Be Build Systems: I Configure Your Milkshake"
See a mistake? Edit this post!