Eric is as Software Engineer at Google working on Abseil and other core libraries. He is also a maintainer of libc++ and active member of the standards committee. In addition to writing C++ libraries, Eric enjoys hacking on Clang. Most recently Eric has been interested in using tooling to make C++ code healthier.
- C++ Productivity Improvements in VS 2019 Preview 2
- Pre-Kona 2019 C++ Standards Mailing
- Italian C++ Conference 2019 Call for sessions
- Core C++ Early Bird Tickets End Tomorrow
- libc++ documentation
- constinit proposal
- P1337 Aliasing the standard library as a means to save C++
- C++Now Volunteer/Student Program
See a mistake? Edit this post!