Christopher is a Staff Software Engineer on the ComputeCpp Runtime for Codeplay Software and a co-founding member of SG20. He is passionate about teaching people how to write programs using idiomatic C++, and also advocates for developers to consider adopting algorithms and ranges. When not thinking about C++, Chris is often playing games, watching films, or trying something new.
- I implemented a proposed C++ paper
- Raytracing in 256 lines of bare C++
- How McSema Handles C++ Exceptions
- Core C++ 2019 in TLV: Tickets Available
Christopher Di Bella
- P1231: Proposal for Study Group: C++ Education
- SG20 Education and Recommended Videos for Teaching C++
- D1389R0 Standing Document for SG20: Guidelines for Teaching C++ to Beginners
- CppCon 2018: Christopher Di Bella "How to Teach C++ and Influence a Generation"
- Download PVS-Studio
- Technologies used in the PVS-Studio code analyzer for finding bugs and potential vulnerabilities
See a mistake? Edit this post!