Arthur O'Dwyer started his career writing pre-C++11 compilers for Green Hills Software; he currently writes C++14 for Akamai Technologies. Arthur is the author of "Colossal Cave: The Board Game," "Mastering the C++17 STL" (the book), and "The STL From Scratch" (the training course). He is occasionally active on the C++ Standards Committee and has a blog mostly about C++.
- Add an interactive command line to your applications
- "Modern" C++ Ruminations
- Initialization in C++ is Seriously Bonkers
- Colossal Cave: The Board Game
- CppCon 2018: Arthur O'Dwyer "Return Value Optimization: Harder Than It Looks"
- C++Now 2018: Jason Turner "Initializer Lists Are Broken, Let's Fix Them"
- CppCon 2018: Arthur O'Dwyer "An Allocator is a Handle to a Heap"
- C++Now 2018: Arthur O'Dwyer "The Best Type Traits that C++ Doesn't Have"
- CppCon 2018: Arthur O'Dwyer "Trivially Relocatable"
- Trivially Relocatable on Compiler Explorer
- P1154R0 Type traits for structural comparison
- P1155R1 More implicit moves
- P1144R1 Object relocation in terms of move plus destroy
- Mastering the C++17 STL
See a mistake? Edit this post!