Robert Maynard is a principal engineer at Kitware and spends most of his time as a primary developer of VTK-m. VTK-m is a HPC toolkit of scientific visualization algorithms for highly concurrent processor and accelerator architectures. It uses a fine-grained concurrency model for data analysis and visualization algorithms allowing for seamless execution on GPU's or many-core CPUs.
When not working on VTK-m, Robert is either; writing CMake code, teaching CMake, or working to improve CMake.
- CppCheck detect more uninitalized variable usage
- In support of P1485 "Better keywords for coroutines"
- The power of Hidden Friends in C++
- CppCon Poster Submissions 2019
- To Save The Science Poster, Researchers Want To Kill It And Start Over
See a mistake? Edit this post!