Ivan Čukić is the author of "Functional Programming in C++" published by Manning.
He is one of the core developers of KDE, the largest free/libre open source C++ project.
He is also teaching modern C++ techniques and functional programming at the Faculty of Mathematics in Belgrade and has been using C++ for more than 20 years. He has been researching functional programming in C++ before and during his PhD studies, and uses the techniques in real-world projects.
- Rust and C++ Cardiff
- State of Developer Ecosystem 2019
- Voting on the talks for Meeting C++ 2019
- Pre-Cologne Mailing
- Functional Programming in C++
- p0798R3 Monadic operations for std::optional
- p0323R8 std::expected
- Immer library
- Ranges for distributed and asynchronous systems - Ivan Čukić - ACCU 2019
- Functional reactive programming in C++ - Ivan Čukić - Meeting C++ 2016
See a mistake? Edit this post!