Guy Davidson is the Principal Coding Manager of Creative Assembly, makers of the Total War franchise, Alien: Isolation and Halo Wars 2, Guy has been writing games since the early 1980s. He is now also a contributor to SG14, the study group devoted to low latency, real time requirements, and performance/efficiency especially for Games, Financial/Banking, and Simulations, and to SG13, the HMI study group. He speaks at schools, colleges and universities about programming and likes to help good programmers become better programmers.
- NFHTTP a cross platform C++ HTTP library
- Understanding C++ Modules part 2
- Blend2D - 2D Vector Graphics Powered by a JIT Compiler
- C++ Lambda Story Free Ebook
- linear.algebra - A proposal to add linear algebra support to the C++ standard library
- A Standard Audio API for C++:Motivation, Scope, and Basic Design
- CppCon 2018: Guy Davidson "Lightweight 2D graphics with io2d"
See a mistake? Edit this post!