Fred Tingaud is a Principal Software Engineer at Murex where he maintains the C++ UI and front-end APIs. He is also the creator of quick-bench.com, co-organizer of CPPP conference, co-host of Paris C++ Meetup and an organizer of #include<C++> . His interests range from code efficiency and readability to UI ergonomics.
Computer Science Engineer, PhD, Associate professor at University Paris Saclay, Joël Falcou is the creator and president of C++FrUG, C++ Meetup host and an International speaker. Joel has been actively participating in the C++ international community with more than 7 years of international talks at BoostCon, C++Now, C++Russia, C++Con and Meeting-C++. He is also a member of the C++Now and CppCon Program Committee. He is a member of the French National Body of the ISO Standard Committee for C++ since 2014.
- ClangJIT Enhancing C++ with Just in Time compilation
- C++ 17/20 Features and Fixes in VS 2019
- ACCU Trip Report
- CppCon 2019 Call for Submissions
- Registration for CppCon 2019 is Open
- Quick C++ Benchmark
- Practical C++ Metaprogramming
- CppCon 2018: Fred Tingaud "A Little Order: Delving into the STL algorithms"
- CppCon 2017: Joël Falcou "I Wish I could Use C++ 1x/y/z"
- Wanna Play a Detective? Find the Bug in a Function from Midnight Commander
- False Positives in PVS-Studio: How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes
See a mistake? Edit this post!