Marian Luparu is the Lead Program Manager of the C++ team responsible for the C++ experience in Visual Studio, VS Code as well as Vcpkg.
Simon Brand is Microsoft’s C++ Developer Advocate. Their background is in compilers and debuggers for embedded accelerators, but they’re also interested in generic library design, metaprogramming, functional-style C++, undefined behaviour, and making our communities more welcoming and inclusive.
Tara Raj is the Program Manager for the C++ experience in Visual Studio Code and Vcpkg. She is interested in developer tools and Linux.
Bob Brown is the engineering manager for C++ experiences in Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
Marian Luparu, Simon Brand, Tara Raj and Bob Brown
- Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event
- Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup
- Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension: January 2019 Update
- Wanna Play a Detective? Find the Bug in a Function from Midnight Commander
- False Positives in PVS-Studio: How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes
See a mistake? Edit this post!