Peter Bindels is a C++ software engineer who prides himself on writing code that is easy to use, easy to work with and well-readable to anybody familiar with the language. Since the last time he's been on CppCast he presented at multiple conferences about build tooling and simple code. In combining both, he created the build tool Evoke from cpp-dependencies and other smaller projects, leading to a simple to use build system presented at CppCon 2018. Earlier this year he presented its companion 2D Graphics library for absolute called Pixel at CppOnSea. He's active in both standards development as well as helping out with various things at conferences.
- 2019-02 Kona ISO C++ Committee Trip Report
- All Meeting C++ 2018 talks on youtube
- Core C++ Speaker List
- CppCon 2018: Peter Bindels "Build Systems: a Simple Solution to a Complicated Problem"
- C++Now 2018: Peter Bindels "A View to a View"
- Concerns about module toolability
- Download PVS-Studio
- Technologies used in the PVS-Studio code analyzer for finding bugs and potential vulnerabilities
See a mistake? Edit this post!