John Regehr is a professor at the University of Utah where he's been on the faculty since 2003. He likes to work on compilers and software correctness, but used to work on real-time and embedded systems. When he has free time he likes to go hiking in the desert with his kids.
- Five Awesome C++ Papers for Kona 2019 ISO Meeting
- The future of Catch2
- Some C++ on Sea videos already available
- Between linear and binary search
- C++Now 2018: John Regehr "Closing Keynote: Undefined Behavior and Compiler Optimizations"
- Download PVS-Studio
- Technologies used in the PVS-Studio code analyzer for finding bugs and potential vulnerabilities
See a mistake? Edit this post!