Prior to entering start-up mode to launch Plastic SCM back in 2005, Pablo worked as R&D engineer in fleet control software development (GMV, Spain) and later digital television software stack (Sony, Belgium). Then he moved to a project management position (GCC, Spain) leading the evolution of an ERP software package for industrial companies. During these years he became an expert in version control and software configuration management working as a consultant and participating in several events as a speaker. Pablo founded Codice Software in 2005 and since then is focused on his role as chief engineer designing and developing Plastic SCM and SemanticMerge among other SCM products.
- Boden Cross-platform Framework
- SG20 Education and Recommend Videos for Teaching C++
- C++ Now Call for Submissions
- C++ on Sea Volunteer and Student Programmes
- Download PVS-Studio
- Technologies used in the PVS-Studio code analyzer for finding bugs and potential vulnerabilities
See a mistake? Edit this post!