Denis is C++ developer with almost 10 years of experience. Denis started his journey as a developer of desktop applications, then moved to embedded and now he works at Intel, doing C++ compiler development. He enjoys writing the fastest-possible code and staring at the assembly. Denis is a father of 2, he likes to play soccer and chess.
- Meeting C++ / Embedded conan trip report
- Introducing the C++ Lambda Runtime
- SIMD Visualiser
- Announcing Live Share for C++: Real-Time Sharing
- emBO++ 2018 Denis Bakhvalov about Dealing with performance analysis in C and C++
- Code alignment issues
- Basics of profiling with perf
- Performance analysis vocabulary
See a mistake? Edit this post!