Jeff is a Software Engineer at Intel, where he leads the open source OSPRay project. He enjoys all things ray tracing, high performance and heterogeneous computing, and code carefully written for human consumption. Prior to joining Intel, Jeff was an HPC software engineer at SURVICE Engineering where he worked on interactive simulation applications for the U.S. Army Research Laboratory, implemented using high performance C++ and CUDA.
- Freestanding in San Diego
- Getting Started Qt with WebAssembly
- Trip Report: Fall ISO C++ standards meeting (San Diego)
- CppCon 2018: Jefferson Amstutz "Compute More in Less Time Using C++ SIMD Wrapper Libraries"
- tsimd - Fundamental C++ SIMD types for Intel CPUs (sse to avx512)
- Download PVS-Studio
- We Checked the Android Source Code by PVS-Studio, or Nothing is Perfect
See a mistake? Edit this post!