Adi is an entrepreneur, speaker, consultant, software architect and a computer vision and machine learning expert with an emphasis on real-time applications. He specializes in building cross-platform, high-performance software combined with high production quality and maintainable code-bases. Adi is the founder of the Core C++ users group in Israel.
Having worked on proprietary software for most of his career, his most visible contribution to the world of open-source software is, somewhat ironically, the design of the OpenCV logo.
- C++ on Sea Schedule
- What Happens in 2098 with C++?
- JSON For Modern C++ version 3.3.0 released
- Meeting C++ 2018 Schedule
- San Diego Pregame - Optional Choices to Make
- The C++ Bestiary
- Core C++ Conference
- C++ Cryptozoology - A Compendium of Cryptic Characters
- The Salami Method of Cross Platform Development
See a mistake? Edit this post!