Hana is working as a senior researcher in Avast Software. Her responsibility is exploring new ideas and optimizing existing ones. She also propagates modern C++ techniques and libraries in internal techtalks and gives talks at local C++ meetups.
She studied computer science at Mendel university and subsequently taught several courses there, including: Data Structures, Computability and Complexity, and Formal Languages and Automata.
- ACCU 2019 Call For Papers
- "auto to stick"
- GNU Tools Cauldron 2018 Videos online
- Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio for Mac Support Updates
- Compile Time Regular Expression v2
- CppCon 2018: Hana Dusíková "Compile Time Regular Expressions"
- Compile Time Regular Expressions Presentation Slides
- Avast Prague C++ Meetup
- P1235R0: Implicit constexpr
See a mistake? Edit this post!