Gordon is a senior software engineer at Codeplay Software in Edinburgh, specialising in designing and implementing heterogeneous programming models for C++. Gordon spends his days working on ComputeCpp; Codeplay's implementation of SYCL and contributing to various standards bodies including the Khronos group and ISO C++. Gordon also co-organises the Edinburgh C++ user group and occasionally blogs about C++. In his spare time, Gordon enjoys dabbling in game development, board games and walking with his two dogs.
- CppCon 2018 Poster Program Announced
- A bug in the C++ Standard
- Synapse submitted for Boost review
- New C++ London Uni Course Sept 18
- Parallel Programming with Modern C++: from CPU to GPU
- P0443r7: A Unified Executors Proposal for C++
- CppCon 2017: Gordon Brown "Designing a Unified Interface for Execution"
- SYCL building blocks for C++ libraries - Gordon Brown - Meeting C++ 2016
See a mistake? Edit this post!