Michael Caisse has been crafting code in C++ for 28-years. He is a regular speaker at various conferences and is passionate about teaching and training. Michael is the owner of Ciere Consulting which provides software consulting and contracting services, C++ training, and Project Recovery for failing multidisciplinary engineering projects. When he isn't fighting with compilers or robots, he enjoys fencing with a sabre.
- Herb Sutter Trip Report
- Announcing C++ Just My Code Stepping in Visual Studio
- cmake release manager AMA
- C++ On Sea call for speakers still open
- ciere consulting
- C++Now 2018: Michael Caisse "Modern C++ in Embedded Systems"
- El Dorado Hills C++ Meetup
See a mistake? Edit this post!