Phil has spent the last year and a half doing things that might sound interesting for the next time he’s interviewed on CppCast. He might have overdone it. Aside from that he’s most commonly known as the original author of the test framework, Catch2. He’s been in or around C++ since the early 90s, but started coding in 1981 on a ZX-81 that he borrowed for six months. He’s worked in many domains, including finance and mobile and is now developer advocate for C++ and Swift tools at JetBrains.
- Safely extract a method in any C++ code
- Pacific++ Call for Speakers until June 17
- Meeting Embedded Call for Speakers until June 10
- MeetingC++ Call for Speakers until June 10
- CppCon call for submissions until May 11
See a mistake? Edit this post!