ThePhD -- known in meatspace as JeanHeyd -- is a Computer Science undergraduate at the Fu Foundation School of Engineering in Columbia University. They are currently working on Open Source C++ and C++ Standardization projects, as well as exploring graphics programming. They are currently dabbling with Haskell and Elm for fun, and are attempting to wrangle their biggest open source project -- sol2 -- into a newer, better version of itself. The nickname is a std::promise<> on their std::future<>.
- Superconstructing super elider, Pt2
- Matthew Butler's C++Now 2018 Trip Report
- Ben Deane's C++Now 2018 Trip Report
- A CPPNow Travel Guide
- Matt Godbolt's C++Now Trip Report
- ThePHD's C++Now 2018 Trip Report
See a mistake? Edit this post!