Arvid Gerstmann is a passionate programmer and computer enthusiast, with a focus on writing high-performance C++. His area of expertise include, but is not limited to, writing compilers, implementing the included standard libraries, and creating game engines and games. He is currently the CTO of Appico. If he is not programming, he enjoys reading books while drinking a nice cup of self-brewed coffee. He currently lives in the sunny Hamburg, Germany.
- Intel offers Parallel STL implementation to GNU libstdc++
- Exceptions vs expected: Let's find a compromise
- Interactive workflows for C++ with Jupyter
- C++17 published
- C++Now Call for Submissions
- Embo++ call for papers and ticket are for sale
See a mistake? Edit this post!