Rong Lu is a Program Manager in the Visual C++ team at Microsoft. She has been on the Visual Studio team since she graduated with her master degree in computer science 10 years ago. She currently works on Visual Studio tools for games, C++ mobile, and the C++ experience in Visual Studio Code. Before joining the C++ team, she spent 4 years building the VS SharePoint and architecture tools.
- Trip Report: Fall ISO C++ Standards meeting (Albuquerque)
- Pacific++ Videos Available
- C++/WinRT is now included in the Windows SDK
- Don't use C++ auto?
- Catch2 released
- London and Sweden distributed meetup writeup
- Visual Studio Code
- C++ for Visual Studio Code
- CppCon 2017: Rong Lu "C++ Development with Visual Studio Code"
- Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension Nov 2017 Update - Multi-root workspaces support is here!
- Visual C++ Team Blog
See a mistake? Edit this post!