Isabella Muerte is a C++ Bruja and Build System Trash Goblin. She taught herself to program by writing a build system and immediately regretting the decision. Her first computer ran Windows Millennium Edition and her parents forbade her from upgrading to anything else for 5 years. She is still bitter about this. In her spare time, she is into open source software, tattoos, computer keyboards, and making fake cover bands like 'Rage Against the Abstract Machine'
- A use for the poop emoji in C++
- C++ Core Guidelines: Class Hierarchies
- Partitioning with the STL
- The Coming Software Apocalypse
- Millennials Are Killing the Modules TS
- CppCon 2017: Isabella Muerte "There Will Be Build Systems: I Configure Your Milkshake"
See a mistake? Edit this post!