Olivier Giroux has worked on eight GPU and four SM architecture generations released by NVIDIA. Lately, he works to clarify the forms and semantics of valid GPU programs, present and future. He was the programming model lead for the new NVIDIA Volta architecture. He is a member of WG21, the ISO C++ committee, and is a passionate contributor to C++'s forward progress guarantees and memory model.
- Visual C++ for Linux Development with Cmake
- Sourcetrail 2017.3 released - cross platform source explorer
- Call for CppCon Lightning Talks and Open Content
- C++17 STL Cookbook Book Review
- CppCon: Designing C++ Hardware
- Inside Volta: The World’s Most Advanced Data Center GPU
- Inside Volta Slidedeck
- NVidia Dev Blog
See a mistake? Edit this post!