Jonathan Boccara is a passionate C++ developer working for Murex on a large codebase of financial software. His interests revolve around making code expressive. He regularly blogs on Fluent C++, where he explores how to use the C++ language to write expressive code, make existing code clearer, and also about how to keep your spirits up when facing unclear code. Jonathan loves writing, making videos, reading programming books, hanging out at conferences, meeting people, learning new languages and making trainings and presentations.
- C++17 is formally approved
- Clang 5.0.0 Released (already on the compiler explorer)
- Two-phase name lookup support comes to MSVC
- CppCast compiles on godbolt
- STL Learning Resource
- Spread Knowledge in Your Company with Your "Daily C++"
- Going Native 2013: Sean Parent "C++ Seasoning"
See a mistake? Edit this post!