Jens Weller is the organizer and founder of Meeting C++. Doing C++ since 1998, he is an active member of the C++ Community. From being a moderator at c-plusplus.de and organizer of his own C++ User Group since 2011 in Düsseldorf, his roots are in the C++ Community. Today his main work is running the Meeting C++ Platform (conference, website, social media and recruiting). His main role has become being a C++ evangelist, as this he speaks and travels to other conferences and user groups around the world.
- Aqua Math - Android game developed in C++ with Cocos2d-x
- LLVM on Windows now supports PDB Debug Info
- Ranges, Coroutines, and React: Early Musings on the Future of Async in c++
- An Intro to Compilers
- Meeting C++
- Meeting C++ 2017 Conference
- Meeting Embedded
- Ultimate List of Developer Podcasts
- Dlib - a modern C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms
- The Cherno Project
See a mistake? Edit this post!