Christopher Di Bella will soon be a Runtime Technology Engineer at Codeplay, and was previously university tutor (teaching assistant) for the course 'Advanced C++ Programming', at the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is an avid C++ programmer, and also enjoys film, board games, and snowboarding in his spare time.
- CppCon Last Call for Early Bird Pricing
- Introducing the Splash Damage C++ Tech Blog
- Security features in Microsoft Visual C++
- Meeting Embedded
- Catch Survey
Christopher Di Bella
- CppCon: Exploring the C++ Standard Library
- Concepts TS
- Range v3 Library
- Range TS/STL2
- C++ Extension for Ranges
- Advanced C++ Programming Course Notes
- Book: "Writing Secure Code"
- Book: "Code Complete"
- Book: "A Tour of C++"
- Seth Bling "Hacking the Super Mario World"
See a mistake? Edit this post!