Howard Hinnant is a Senior Software Engineer at Ripple and the lead author of several C++11/14 features including: move semantics, unique_ptr, chrono, condition_variable_any, shared_mutex and std::lock. He is also the lead author of two LLVM projects libc++ and libc++abi.
- Noexcept: lightweight error handling library for C++11
- 7 Ways to Get Better at C++ During this Summer
- After 17 yrs of active development, does the Boost C++ library meet its original vision
- CppCon 2016: Howard Hinnant "A \
- CppCon 2015: Howard Hinnant “A C++14 approach to dates and times"
- CppCon 2016: Howard Hinnant "Welcome To The Time Zone"
- A Proposal to Add Move Semantics Support to the C++ Language
See a mistake? Edit this post!