Niall Douglas is a consultant for hire, is one of the authors of the proposed Boost.AFIO v2 and Boost Outcome, he is also currently the primary Google Summer of Code administrator for Boost.
- C++Now 2017 Report
- Error Handing in C++ or: Why You Should Use Eithers in Favor of Exceptions and Error-Codes
- CppCon 2017 Call for Submissions
- Google Summer of Code
- Boost.AFIO v2
- ACCU 2017: Niall Douglas "Mongrel Monads, Dirty, Dirty, Dirty"
- CppCon 2015: Niall Douglas "Racing the File System"
- CppCon 2016: Niall Douglas "Better mutual exclusion on the filesystem using Boost.AFIO
See a mistake? Edit this post!