Daniel Moth joined Microsoft in the UK in 2006, before transitioning to Redmond in 2008 to work as a Program Manager on Visual Studio, which is where he is still working today. Before Microsoft he worked as a software developer in the industry for almost a decade, most of that time building mobile apps.
- The C++17 Lands
- Learn C++ Concepts with Visual Studio and the WSL
- Partial Ordering: An enigma wrapped inside of a riddle, wherein all compilers agree to be wrong
- Visual Studio 2017 for C++ Developers - you will love it
- Top 7 things to be excited about as a C++ developer in Visual Studio 2017
- CppCon 2016: Carroll & Moth "Latest and Greatest from the visual Studio Family for C++ Developers"
- Visual C++ Team Blog
See a mistake? Edit this post!