Alex Allain is a Director of Engineering at Dropbox. He was one of the first engineers on the Dropbox Business product before leading Dropbox's Product Platform group, whose initiatives includes the Dropbox Sync Engine, shared mobile C++ and developer tools. Alex has run Cprogramming.com since 1998 and is the author of Jumping into C++, a book for new programmers.
- CppChat: The Great Functor Debate (Ben, Jackie, and Jonathan)
- Monads in C++
- COMMS Library
- Undefined behavior in C and C++ programs
- CppCon 2014: Alex Allain & Andrew Twyman "Practical Cross-Platform Mobile C++ Development"
- CppCon 2015: Jacob Potter & Andrew Twyman “Bridging Languages Cross-Platform..."
- Djinni in a bottle - Easily share code between iOS and Android using C++ by Stephan Jaetzold
- nn: Non-nullable pointers for C++
- mypy: Optional static typing for Python 2 and 3 (PEP484)
- Jumping into C++ (Amazon)
See a mistake? Edit this post!