Brittany Friedman is a dense collection of matter formed from molecules originating inside the sun. She currently works as a programmer at Gearbox Software, where she weaves ones and zeroes into intricate little patterns. Her proposal for new memory management algorithms was accepted for C++17 and a bug that she filed against the C++ standard was fixed the way that she recommended. So basically you do not want to trifle with her.
- 2016 Software Developer Podcast Awards
- Keep Disabling Exceptions
- C++17 Why it's better than you might think
- A new way of blogging about C++
- Extending memory management tools
- drpdb: Convert from Microsoft PDB format into a MySQL database
- Symbol Sort: A Utility for Measure C++ Code Bloat
- Gearbox Software
- CppCon 2016: Nicholas Ormrod "The strange details of std::string at Facebook"
See a mistake? Edit this post!