Nicolas has 13 years of experience in the video game industry, more years in the software industry in telecoms, in speech recognition and in computer assisted surgery. Technical Architect on Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege, he is one of the key Architects behind some collaboration initiatives at Ubisoft and was also Technical Architect on games like Prince of Persia. He presented at CppCon 2014 "C++ in Huge AAA Games".
- Bjarne Stroustrup - Keynote Meeting C++ 2016
- Investigating Radix Sort
- How to use PVS-Studio for Free
- Ubisoft Montreal
- CppCon 2014: Nicolas Fleury "C++ in Huge AAA Games"
- CppCon 2016: Nicolas Fleury "Rainbow Six Siege: Quest for Performance"
- SG14 Group
- CppCon 2014: Mike Acton "Data-Oriented Design and C++"
- CppCon 2014: Jeff Preshing "How Ubisoft Develops Games for Multicore - Before and After C++11"
- CppCon 2016: Nicholas Ormrod "The strange details of std::string at Facebook"
See a mistake? Edit this post!