Kenny Kerr is an engineer on the Windows team at Microsoft, an MSDN Magazine contributing editor, Pluralsight author, and creator of moderncpp.com (C++/WinRT). He writes at kennykerr.ca and you can find him on Twitter at @kennykerr.
- VOTE! Support debugging of C++ code with IntelliTrace
- All CppCon 2016 Videos Are Up!
- Visual Studio "15" Preview 5 Now Available
- Compiler Tools Layout in Visual Studio "15"
- C++ 14/17 Features and STL Fixes in VS "15" Preview 5
- Bring your C++ codebase to Visual Studio with "Open Folder"
- C++ compiler diagnostics improvements in VS "15" Preview 5
- C++ IntelliSense Improvements - Predictive IntelliSense & Filtering
- CMake support in Visual Studio
- Visual C++ Compiler Version
- Faster C++ solution load with VS "15"
- C++ Core Check code analysis is included with VS "15"
- C++/WinRT Available on GitHub
- cppwinrt repository on GitHub
- CppCon 2016: Kenny Kerr & James McNellis "Embracing Standard C++ for the Windows Runtime"
- CppCon 2016: Kenny Kerr & James McNellis "Putting Coroutines to Work with the Windows Runtime"
See a mistake? Edit this post!