Jens Weller is the organizer and founder of Meeting C++. Doing C++ since 1998, he is an active member of the C++ Community. From being a moderator at c-plusplus.de and organizer of his own C++ User Group since 2011 in Düsseldorf, his roots are in the C++ Community. Today his main work is running the Meeting C++ Platform (conference, website, social media and recruiting). His main role has become being a C++ evangelist, as this he speaks and travels to other conferences and user groups around the world.
- Compiler Bugs found when porting Chromium to VC 2015
- Practical Guide to Bare Metal C++
- Concepts without Concepts
- Meeting C++
- Announcing Meeting C++ 2016
- Learning C++ Best Practices - Write Simpler, Faster, More Maintainable Code
See a mistake? Edit this post!