Ankit Asthana is a program manager working in the Visual C++ Cross-Platform space. He is knowledgeable in cross-platform technologies, compilers (dynamic and static compilation, optimizer, code generation), distributed computing and server side development. He has in the past worked for IBM and Oracle Canada as a developer building Java 7 (hotspot) and telecommunication products. Ankit back in 2008 also published a book on C++ titled C++ for Beginners to Masters which sold over a few thousand copies.
- CppCast Stickers!
- STL Fixes in VS 2015 Update 2
- Runtime Compiled C++
- Windows API sets: source of most Dependency Walker glitches
- /build 2016: What's New with C++ Cross-Platform for Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- /build 2016: C++ Discussion
- /build 2016: Cross-Platform at Microsoft: Xamarin, Cordova, Unity and C++ Panel
- /build 2016: Top 6 Reasons to Move Your C++ Code to Visual Studio 2015
- Visual C++ Blog
See a mistake? Edit this post!