Dmitri Nesteruk is a developer, speaker, podcaster and a technical evangelist at JetBrains. His interests lie in software development and integration practices in the areas of computation, quantitative finance and algorithmic trading. His technological interests include C#, F# and C++ programming as well high-performance computing using technologies such as CUDA. He has been a C# MVP since 2009.
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RC Available
- Reverse Iteration with Range-Based for Loops
- Interactively create clang-format configurations
- Webinar Recording: A Tour of Modern C++
- What's New in CLion 1.2
- What's New in ReSharper++
- High Performance Computing in C++
See a mistake? Edit this post!