Nick is a VR/AR engineer who is passionate about bridging the interface between computers and humans. Currently he's VP of Software Development at OTOY focusing on VR and AR ("mixed/digital reality"). He was a cofounder of everyAir, a pioneering P2P game streaming application which was later acquired. Before that he worked at Microsoft on Office 2010 and 2013.
- Balls Away - Game on iTunes App Store
- CppCon: C++ for cross-platform VR development
- OTOY & Oculus: Render the Metaverse
- Oculus Connect Keynote: Future of VR Panel
- Down the VR rabbit hole: Fixing judder
See a mistake? Edit this post!