James McNellis is a senior engineer on the Visual C++ team at Microsoft, where he works on C++ libraries. He’s spent the past three years working on a major redesign and refactoring of the Visual C++ C Runtime, which culminated in the release of the Universal CRT with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015. He occasionally speaks at C++ conferences and was at one time a prolific C++ contributor on Stack Overflow.
- Visual Studio 2015 RTM is now available
- Introducing the Universal CRT
- CppCon 2014: Stefanus DuToit "Hourglass Interfaces for C++ APIs"
- MVA Course: C++ A General Purpose Language and Library Jump Start
- The Visual C++ Team is hiring!
See a mistake? Edit this post!