David Stone has spoken at C++Now and Meeting C++. He is the author of the bounded::integer library: http://doublewise.net/c++/bounded/ and has a special interest in compile-time code generation and error checking, as well as machine learning. He owns DoubleWise C++ Consulting, providing on-site training with an emphasis on performance and correctness. He also works at Markit integrating real-time financial data. He once wrote an optimizing compiler that solved the halting problem, and is just waiting for it to finish compiling his program.
- C++ Bounded Integer Library
- C++Now 2014 - Removing Undefined behavior from integer operations
- Meeting C++ 2014 - Writing robust code
- C++Now 2015 - Functions want to be free
- C++ Truths: Want speed? Use constexpr meta-programming!
See a mistake? Edit this post!