Richard Thomson is a passionate software craftsman. He has been writing C programs since 1980, C++ programs since 1993 and practicing test-driven development since 2006. For 10 years, Richard was a Microsoft MVP for Direct3D, Microsoft's native C++ API for 3D graphics. His book on Direct3D is available as a free download. Prior to that, Richard was a technical reviewer of the OpenGL 1.0 specification. He is the director of the Computer Graphics Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah and currently works at DAZ 3D writing 3D modeling software in C++. Recently, Richard has added the C++ language track to exercism.io and has been working on adding refactoring tools to the clang tool suite.
- C++11/14/17 Features In VS 2015 RTM
- Futures for C++11 at Facebook
- A Conclusion to Accelerating Your Build with Clang
- Live Webinar: A Tour of Modern C++
- Utah C++ Users Group
- Create your own Refactoring Tool in Clang
- CppCon 2014: Matt Hargett "Common-sense acceleration of your MLOC build"
See a mistake? Edit this post!