Phil is a semi-independent software developer, coach and consultant - working in as diverse fields as finance, agile coaching and iOS development. A long time C++ developer he also has his feet in C#, F#, Objective-C and Swift - as well as dabbling in other languages. He is the author of several open source projects - most notably Catch: a C++-native test framework.
- CppCon 2015 Registration Open
- Cling Aims to Provide a High Performance C++ REPL
- C++Now 2015 Program is online
- New C++ experimental feature: The tadpole operators
- Poll: What C++ Testing Framework do you use?
Listen to this episode for a special offer for JetBrains' C++ tools!
CppCon 2015 Early Bird Registration
See a mistake? Edit this post!