David Sankel is a professional software developer/architect based in the USA. His prolific software developments have included CAD/CAM, computer graphics, visual programming languages, web applications, computer vision, and cryptography. He is a frequent speaker at the C++Now! conferences and is especially well known for his advanced functional programming in C++ talks.
David's current research interests include dependently typed languages, semantic domains, EDSLs, and functional reactive programming. He currently works for the software firm, Stellar Science.
- When CLion met biicode
- How much should you pay your engineers
- What are some everyday life things you use C++ for
- My favorite C++ 10 Liner
- Paper: Modern Functional Programming in C++
- Functional Programming in C++
- The Intellectual Ascent to Agda
- Functional Reactive Programming - Cleanly Abstracted Interactivity
- Intro to Functional Programming in C++
See a mistake? Edit this post!